The Plot

The Plot

Sunday 9 September 2012

Forres & District Flower Show results

Well after a very stressful Friday trying to prepare veg for two shows I managed to bench 11 exhibits at Forres today.  Sorry no pictures as phone was dead at show.  6 firsts 3 seconds and a third.  So really pleased.  This show has been won by the same fellow for years and this is the first time he has had any real competition   unfortunately he is not very talkative and I did not manage to have much of a blether with him.  I had firsts in potato board and both coloured & whites. Peas, Stump carrots and Beetroot, my seconds were my veg collection which consisted of Leeks, Celery,Parsnips,Stumps & Peas: other seconds were Pair of Caulies and Cucumber with a second set of stumps getting third.
So all in all a happy chappie just need to start to plan for next year now and see if I can make further improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment