The Plot

The Plot

Thursday 6 September 2012

Only one more Sleep

Well only one more sleep till I bench at Dufftown tomorrow night.  Never been to the show but at every show I've been to this year I was asked if I would be benching at Dufftown. Also was handed a Schedule by a gentleman I've never met before at my last show and told"give this one a go" So my interest duly pricked I'm hoping to have a number of entries for benching on Friday night.  I have already got my white & coloured potatoes sorted plus my Board with three varieties and a tray with a white and a coloured.  Will try a collection and hopefully will have Parsnips and long beet plus Caulies Peas cucumber and stump carrots.  Then on Saturday morning will hopefully have the same again at my local show.  Will be busy tomorrow.

1 comment: