The Plot

The Plot

Friday 9 November 2012

Pictures from Dufftown 2012 Show

Hi folks sorry I've not been posting much but like most folk I've taken a wee break to re charge the batteries and get ready for 2013. But before I start I'd like to post the only three pictures I've managed to retrieve from the ether.

Below was my plate of Harmony which won best plate of potatoes



Here is my board with Blue Belle and Harmony which won the Andrew Rugg trophy for best mixed collection.


This was my Parsnips "Polar" which I was very happy with. So its on to the planning for 2013.  On the 17th of November I'm off to the Scottish Branch (NVS) seminar in Edinburgh.  Its nearly 4 hrs from my home but I went last year and it was a great day.  Hopefully I'll meet up with fellow bloggers and NVS forum users and pick up some useful tips from the speakers.  Which I'll post later in the week.   


No comments:

Post a Comment