The Plot

The Plot

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Furry F*****g Things

Once again the world of veg growing as known to yours truly is turning into a disaster.  Earlier this year I suffered at the hands or should I say teeth of the common vole. This little furry creature decided to eat a tray of Onions, Leeks, and Peppers plus some garlic. I then trapped four and relocated them  the standard 2 miles away, jobs a goodun I thought.  Last week my farmer neighbour had had enough of the building plot which lies between us as it was growing wild with weeds and moved in and mowed them down.  All wild life seems to have relocated to Hoss's "Pondarosa"  So far I have lost 8 of the 15 Caulies that were coming along nicely for the Kelso NVS show. Traps set and 5 voles caught already but still veg disappearing.  Not F##k##g Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment